Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Arrowroot Powder is valued as a foodstuff as well as a source of starch
- Apart from the culinary and medicinal use, arrowroot powder also has cosmetic properties. It helps to get rid of blemishes, rashes and is also used as a base for face powder
- Arrowroot thickens at lower temperatures unlike thickeners made with flour or cornstarch.
- It can be used in place of flour or cornstarch in various recipes. 1 tsp of arrowroot can be substituted for 1 tbsp of flour, and 2 tsp of arrowroot can be substituted for 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Lack of gluten in arrowroot flour makes it useful as a replacement for wheat flour in baking.