Organic Black pepper
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, which are grown in hilly area of Kerala –Idukki districts. These spices are directly procured from farmers those who are not using any kind chemical fertilizers in their farming activities. This pepper is very useful to prepare spicy food and improving digestion.
Black pepper from Keralaspicesonline.com, is directly collected from the land of spices of Kerala. Black pepper, its native is south India especially from Kerala’s hilly area. It is very good for Indian cuisine. Black pepper is very useful for spicy foods and medicines. Our black pepper is very spice and very black and hard. The powder from these black pepper is very spicy and can use in different south Indian and north Indian food preparation. Black pepper and it powder is an important spice in every kitchen.
Pepper has a pungent, woody aroma and hot, biting taste. Black pepper is more aromatic, white is stronger and hotter. Pepper is the only spice that is used to flavor food before, during and after cooking. Whole or grounded peppercorns can be added to most non-sweet dishes.
Antibiotic Properties, Gastro Diseases, Bacterial Infections, Cough And Cold, Flu And Congestion, Free Radical Suspension Metabolism, Skin Treatment, Dental Health, Anti-Depressant, Peppers have been used therapeutically in dentistry as an antiseptic remedy for tooth-decay and gum swellings. Peppercorns are also being employed in traditional medicines in treating flatulence and indigestion; however, there is little or no data to support these claims in modern medicine.
Black pepper is one of the most versatile spices used in several kinds of savory cooking. In order to keep their fragrance and flavor intact, they generally milled just before preparing dishes and added at the last minutes in the recipes (since prolonged cooking results in evaporation of essential oils).
Here are some preparation tips:
- Black peppercorns along with other spices and seasonings used to marinate chicken, fish, and meat.
- The spice used liberally in Indian vegetarian and chicken curries and in the Middle-East, in meat and rice dishes.
- They can be employed in the preparation of soups, barbecue sauces, pickling and as a main ingredient in variety of curry powders (Indian garam masala powder).
- Although preferred in savory foods, this spice can also feature, albeit, in tiny quantities in sweet preparations like fruitcakes, breads, pies to add a peppery-spice note.
- In India and Pakistan, black peppercorn powder mixed with salt, and the mixture is a common item found on the serving table in restaurants. The mixture sprinkled over vegetable/fruit salads, chats, lemonades, in soups, etc. Lassi (churned yogurt) is often flavored with this spice-salt mixture in the Punjab province.
- Cubeb peppers mainly feature in Indonesian curries.
50gm, 100gm, 200gm