Sorry, nothing in cart.
The masala coffee powder is spice blend beverages began thousands of years ago in the royal courts of India. it is a Ayurvedic beverage. At ayurveda we have taken this wonderful drink and added a blend of turmeric and cumin to enhance the health benefits even more and put it into an easy to create single serve k-cup for your coffee brewer.
This drink is an Ayurvedic blend of wellness that tastes great and is packed with health benefits. Turmeric and Curcumin have been known to reduce inflammation, improve brain function, lower the risk of heart disease, improves antioxidant capacity and even help fight cancer growth and the onset of Alzheimers.
Mfd. by : SUPRIYA TEA CO, KUMIYL.
Arabica medium roast coffee, Turmeric, Curcumin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamon, Cloves
- In a medium-size pot, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in the masala powder, cover, and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pre-brewed coffee.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat milk until almost boiling.
- Strain the coffee through a fine mesh strainer covered with cheesecloth into the milk.
- Add sweetener, stir, and serve in mugs.