Sorry, nothing in cart.
MASALA GIFT BOX to Any Dish Makes It A Much More Invigorating And Warming Experience. You Can Add It To Soups, Stews, Meat Dishes And Vegetarian Dishes. In Reality, The Options Are Endless Because You Can Sprinkle It On Whatever You Like. ……MASALA GIFT BOX is a fresh whole spices kit to make garam masala powder at home. How to make Garam masala powder at home Dry roast on medium-low heat each of spices separately for 30 seconds to a minute till you get an aroma. Keep aside to cool. Once cooled, grind them to a powder and store in an airtight container This pack contains :
- Cardamom. Green Cardamom Which is sourced from Kerala’s High range region like Kumily, Vandanmedu, Munnar Kattappana
- Black Pepper– The King of Spices and with original aroma. The Balck pepper from Kerala’s hill stations like Thekkady, Munnar, and Idukki are very spicy.
- Clove- Very useful and essential to make spices mix powders at home.
- Cinnamon- Dalchini , it gives the actual flavour to the powder.
- Nutmeg- It’s small nutty flavour gives fresh aroma to the powder.
- Nutmace – Also known as javitri which has more medicinal value.
- Sompu – Fennel seeds, main ingredient of garam masala powder.
- Fenugreek – It is used both whole and powdered in the preparation of pickles.
- Star anise – makes powder more rich.
- Poppyseed – It gives complete texture .
- This Garam Masala Mix pack will make your kitchen more richer with these most essential spices.